Cinnamon Ginger Stevia dessert flatbread
- 1 flatbread medium to large size
- 2 Tbsp ginger minced
- 2 Tbsp stevia granulated blend "Baking" blend. See notes.
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon spice ceylon
- Spread the minced ginger on your flatbread.
- Sprinkle the granulated stevia blend over the flatbread, to taste.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon over the flatbread, to taste.
- Toast on a medium to high setting in your toaster oven (about 4 minutes at a high temperature such as 400 degrees, if you are using your oven).
Latest posts by Jen deHaan (see all)
- Vegan Mushroom Oyster Sauce recipe (Oil Free, Low Fat) - December 11, 2019
- Planet Vegan (2019 Documentary) - November 28, 2019
- Creamy Buffalo Chik’n Hot Sauce recipe (Oil Free, Vegan) – Dip, spread, dressing, and more - November 28, 2019