Cinnamon Ginger Stevia dessert flatbread
- 1 flatbread medium to large size
- 2 Tbsp ginger minced
- 2 Tbsp stevia granulated blend "Baking" blend. See notes.
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon spice ceylon
- Spread the minced ginger on your flatbread.
- Sprinkle the granulated stevia blend over the flatbread, to taste.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon over the flatbread, to taste.
- Toast on a medium to high setting in your toaster oven (about 4 minutes at a high temperature such as 400 degrees, if you are using your oven).
Latest posts by Jen deHaan (see all)
- Deluxe Sunomono Salad recipe (Vegan, oil free, low fat) - February 13, 2019
- Vegan sweet and sour stir fry recipe (Oil free, low fat) - February 12, 2019
- How to cook perfect potatoes in the Instant Pot - February 6, 2019