Cinnamon Ginger Stevia dessert flatbread
- 1 flatbread medium to large size
- 2 Tbsp ginger minced
- 2 Tbsp stevia granulated blend "Baking" blend. See notes.
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon spice ceylon
- Spread the minced ginger on your flatbread.
- Sprinkle the granulated stevia blend over the flatbread, to taste.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon over the flatbread, to taste.
- Toast on a medium to high setting in your toaster oven (about 4 minutes at a high temperature such as 400 degrees, if you are using your oven).
Latest posts by Jen deHaan (see all)
- Kale pesto and farro salad with tomatoes, spinach and peas recipe (Oil Free, Vegan) - February 14, 2020
- Oil free Vegan Kale Pesto recipe (SOS-Free option, sunflower seed base) - January 30, 2020
- Citrus herb chickpea salad sandwich recipe (Oil free, vegan) - January 23, 2020
Last Updated on