Cinnamon Ginger Stevia dessert flatbread
- 1 flatbread medium to large size
- 2 Tbsp ginger minced
- 2 Tbsp stevia granulated blend "Baking" blend. See notes.
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon spice ceylon
- Spread the minced ginger on your flatbread.
- Sprinkle the granulated stevia blend over the flatbread, to taste.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon over the flatbread, to taste.
- Toast on a medium to high setting in your toaster oven (about 4 minutes at a high temperature such as 400 degrees, if you are using your oven).
Latest posts by Jen deHaan (see all)
- Vegan Ginger Orange Farro, Bean & Vegetable Meal Salad recipe (using Chop Above cutting board!) - September 3, 2019
- Flavor Blast Vegan Tzatziki Spread recipe (Dairy Free, Oil free, Low Fat) - July 8, 2019
- Vegan ramen with mushrooms and tofu recipe – with a spicy option (Oil free, Vegan) - June 4, 2019