The Game Changers - Documentary
This polished and well executed documentary features commentary from famous athletes, actors, and well trusted doctors. The information provided is often footnoted for further scientific review. It also contains notable commentary regarding blood flow to the male anatomy that started a wide conversation among the health and sports community.
Meeting visionary scientists and top athletes, a UFC fighter embarks on a quest to find the optimal diet for human performance and health.
- Year: 2018
- Runtime: 1 hour 25 minutes
- IMDB: Game Changers documentary IMDB page
- Wikipedia: Wikipedia page
- Social: Facebook | Twitter
This documentary is available to watch on Netflix. Find it here: Game Changers documentary on Netflix
This article is for news purposes only, and is not sponsored or affiliated in any way. Photo credit: gamechangersmovie.com
- New Vegan Q&A: Pantry items, alcohol, and eating out - February 17, 2020
- Kale pesto and farro salad with tomatoes, spinach and peas recipe (Oil Free, Vegan) - February 14, 2020
- Oil free Vegan Kale Pesto recipe (SOS-Free option, sunflower seed base) - January 30, 2020
Last Updated on