The Game Changers - Documentary
This polished and well executed documentary features commentary from famous athletes, actors, and well trusted doctors. The information provided is often footnoted for further scientific review. It also contains notable commentary regarding blood flow to the male anatomy that started a wide conversation among the health and sports community.
Meeting visionary scientists and top athletes, a UFC fighter embarks on a quest to find the optimal diet for human performance and health.
- Year: 2018
- Runtime: 1 hour 25 minutes
- IMDB: Game Changers documentary IMDB page
- Wikipedia: Wikipedia page
- Social: Facebook | Twitter
This documentary is available to watch on Netflix. Find it here: Game Changers documentary on Netflix
This article is for news purposes only, and is not sponsored or affiliated in any way. Photo credit: gamechangersmovie.com
Latest posts by Jen deHaan (see all)
- Planet Vegan (2019 Documentary) - November 28, 2019
- Creamy Buffalo Chik’n Hot Sauce recipe (Oil Free, Vegan) – Dip, spread, dressing, and more - November 28, 2019
- 73 Cows (2018 Documentary) - November 15, 2019