The Game Changers – Documentary
This polished and well executed documentary features commentary from famous athletes, actors, and well trusted doctors. The information provided is often footnoted for further scientific review. It also contains notable commentary regarding blood flow to the male anatomy that started a wide conversation among the health and sports community.
Meeting visionary scientists and top athletes, a UFC fighter embarks on a quest to find the optimal diet for human performance and health.
- Year: 2018
- Runtime: 1 hour 25 minutes
- IMDB: Game Changers documentary IMDB page
- Wikipedia: Wikipedia page
- Social: Facebook | Twitter
This documentary is available to watch on Netflix. Find it here: Game Changers documentary on Netflix
This article is for news purposes only, and is not sponsored or affiliated in any way. Photo credit: gamechangersmovie.com
- Pad Thai Protein Salad recipe from The Plant-Based Cookbook + Book Review and Giveaway! - December 9, 2020
- Lemon ginger bowl sauce with miso recipe (Oil free, no added sodium) - November 30, 2020
- New vegan bacon at Whole Foods Market – 300 store roll-out - November 15, 2020