Check out the following video on YouTube about climate change.
Join Leonardo DiCaprio as he explores the topic of climate change, and discovers what must be done today to prevent catastrophic disruption of life on our planet
The documentary covers livestock and agriculture, and as we know the impact of livestock on the climate and the terrible conditions the animals face in farming today are two great reasons to go plant-based / vegan.
Watch this great documentary today – BELOW – while the full movie is still available for free on YouTube.
UPDATE: Video is no longer available on Youtube, but can be found here (requires TV or Hulu subscription):
- Trailer: YouTube, below.
- Full video on Hulu: http://www.hulu.com/watch/998336
- Full video at National Geographic (requires TV subscription).
- Pad Thai Protein Salad recipe from The Plant-Based Cookbook + Book Review and Giveaway! - December 9, 2020
- Lemon ginger bowl sauce with miso recipe (Oil free, no added sodium) - November 30, 2020
- New vegan bacon at Whole Foods Market – 300 store roll-out - November 15, 2020