If this link doesn't work, try this location.
This documentary is about "humankind's total dependence on animals for economic purposes. Presented in five chapters (pets, food, clothing, entertainment and scientific research) the film is narrated by Joaquin Phoenix, featuring music by Moby, and was written, produced and directed by Shaun Monson."
The documentary contains extremely graphic footage detailing the animal agriculture industry that anyone consuming meat should watch in order to truly understand where most of our meat comes from.
- Year: 2005
- Runtime: 1 hour 35 minutes
- Website: http://www.nationearth.com/earthlings-1/
- YouTube: above
- Alternate location
Latest posts by Jen deHaan (see all)
- Deluxe Sunomono Salad recipe (Vegan, oil free, low fat) - February 13, 2019
- Vegan sweet and sour stir fry recipe (Oil free, low fat) - February 12, 2019
- How to cook perfect potatoes in the Instant Pot - February 6, 2019