If this link doesn't work, try this location.
This documentary is about "humankind's total dependence on animals for economic purposes. Presented in five chapters (pets, food, clothing, entertainment and scientific research) the film is narrated by Joaquin Phoenix, featuring music by Moby, and was written, produced and directed by Shaun Monson."
The documentary contains extremely graphic footage detailing the animal agriculture industry that anyone consuming meat should watch in order to truly understand where most of our meat comes from.
- Year: 2005
- Runtime: 1 hour 35 minutes
- Website: http://www.nationearth.com/earthlings-1/
- YouTube: above
- Alternate location
Latest posts by Jen deHaan (see all)
- Thai Red Curry Hummus recipe (Oil free, Vegan, low fat) - January 22, 2019
- Spicy Green Curry Lentil Dahl Instant Pot recipe (Vegan, Oil Free, Low Fat) - January 18, 2019
- Ginger and lemon Green Goddess dressing recipe (Oil free, vegan, low fat) - January 17, 2019