Eating You Alive – Documentary
Eating You Alive is a feature-length documentary revealing the truth behind why Americans are so sick and what we can do about it and how we can change the course of our health. Through sweltering heat, rain, snow, sleet, wind and dust storms, the Eating You Alive team traveled across the country capturing interviews with the most brilliant medical minds, Hollywood talent, gourmet chefs, passionate bloggers and transformed people from around the world. The purpose? To produce a film that informs and inspires as many as possible that our health, the health of our planet and the creatures we share it with, is within our power to change – one bite at a time. — Via eatingyoualive.com
To learn more, visit the documentary website at http://www.eatingyoualive.com
- Year: 2016
- Runtime: 1 hour 52 minutes
- Social: Twitter | Facebook
Find screenings across the USA on their website here. Screenings began October 2016.
Note: According to the documentary team, DVD and streaming purchases are currently suspended pending theatrical release. Purchase and streaming options or other related information will be updated on this page as it becomes available.
This article is for news purposes only, and is not sponsored or affiliated in any way. Photo credit: http://www.eatingyoualive.com.
- Pad Thai Protein Salad recipe from The Plant-Based Cookbook + Book Review and Giveaway! - December 9, 2020
- Lemon ginger bowl sauce with miso recipe (Oil free, no added sodium) - November 30, 2020
- New vegan bacon at Whole Foods Market – 300 store roll-out - November 15, 2020
Leave a Reply