This documentary reveals a 30-year campaign by the food industry and U.S. government designed to mislead and confuse the American public: sugar. Now we are left with one of the largest health epidemics in history. Brought to you by Katie Couric, Laurie David and director Stephanie Soechtig. FED UP may just change the way you eat.
- Year: 2014
- Runtime: 1 hour 35 minutes
- Website: http://fedupmovie.com/
- Youtube: above
- Netflix: Not currently available.
Find it on Amazon
Latest posts by Jen deHaan (see all)
- Vegan Ginger Orange Farro, Bean & Vegetable Meal Salad recipe (using Chop Above cutting board!) - September 3, 2019
- Flavor Blast Vegan Tzatziki Spread recipe (Dairy Free, Oil free, Low Fat) - July 8, 2019
- Vegan ramen with mushrooms and tofu recipe – with a spicy option (Oil free, Vegan) - June 4, 2019