This documentary reveals a 30-year campaign by the food industry and U.S. government designed to mislead and confuse the American public: sugar. Now we are left with one of the largest health epidemics in history. Brought to you by Katie Couric, Laurie David and director Stephanie Soechtig. FED UP may just change the way you eat.
- Year: 2014
- Runtime: 1 hour 35 minutes
- Website: http://fedupmovie.com/
- Youtube: above
- Netflix: Not currently available.
Find it on Amazon
Latest posts by Jen deHaan (see all)
- Deluxe Sunomono Salad recipe (Vegan, oil free, low fat) - February 13, 2019
- Vegan sweet and sour stir fry recipe (Oil free, low fat) - February 12, 2019
- How to cook perfect potatoes in the Instant Pot - February 6, 2019