This documentary reveals a 30-year campaign by the food industry and U.S. government designed to mislead and confuse the American public: sugar. Now we are left with one of the largest health epidemics in history. Brought to you by Katie Couric, Laurie David and director Stephanie Soechtig. FED UP may just change the way you eat.
- Year: 2014
- Runtime: 1 hour 35 minutes
- Website: http://fedupmovie.com/
- Youtube: above
- Netflix: Not currently available.
Find it on Amazon
[amazon_link asins='B00MRHFA72,B00L5R5GE2,B00L5R5LL0' template='ProductGrid' store='plantrecipe-20' marketplace='US' link_id='1ec8efaa-c96a-11e6-ad97-bd7a8f279c35']
Latest posts by Jen deHaan (see all)
- Thai Red Curry Hummus recipe (Oil free, Vegan, low fat) - January 22, 2019
- Spicy Green Curry Lentil Dahl Instant Pot recipe (Vegan, Oil Free, Low Fat) - January 18, 2019
- Ginger and lemon Green Goddess dressing recipe (Oil free, vegan, low fat) - January 17, 2019