This documentary reveals a 30-year campaign by the food industry and U.S. government designed to mislead and confuse the American public: sugar. Now we are left with one of the largest health epidemics in history. Brought to you by Katie Couric, Laurie David and director Stephanie Soechtig. FED UP may just change the way you eat.
- Year: 2014
- Runtime: 1 hour 35 minutes
- Website: http://fedupmovie.com/
- Youtube: above
- Netflix: Not currently available.
Find it on Amazon
Latest posts by Jen deHaan (see all)
- Kale pesto and farro salad with tomatoes, spinach and peas recipe (Oil Free, Vegan) - February 14, 2020
- Oil free Vegan Kale Pesto recipe (SOS-Free option, sunflower seed base) - January 30, 2020
- Citrus herb chickpea salad sandwich recipe (Oil free, vegan) - January 23, 2020
Last Updated on