This documentary covers evidence pointing to how genetically engineered foods may be increasing the rate of disease in the US population. The documentary shows evidence in human and livestock populations of increased rates of gastrointestinal disorders, inflammatory disease, allergies, and infertility.
- Year: 2012
- Runtime: 1 hour 25 minutes
- Website: http://geneticroulettemovie.com/
- YouTube: Above
- New Vegan Q&A: Pantry items, alcohol, and eating out - February 17, 2020
- Kale pesto and farro salad with tomatoes, spinach and peas recipe (Oil Free, Vegan) - February 14, 2020
- Oil free Vegan Kale Pesto recipe (SOS-Free option, sunflower seed base) - January 30, 2020