This butcher has a fantastic service: the main ingredients for Thanksgiving dinner, right to your door. The Herbivorous Butcher is a team based in Minneapolis, Minnesota who focus on plant-based vegan meats, butter, and cheese. The photos of their products look fantastic (we have no affiliation nor have tried them, just interested in and excited about services like these!)
Their Thanksgiving box is not particularly inexpensive: a whole bunch of plant-based turkey, cheese, and butter products will run you $115, shipping included. However, the main portions of Thanksgiving meal provided will feed 6-8 people and of course it’s a special occassion. So not too bad.
The Herbivorous Butcher “Thanksgiving Feast” includes the following.
- Stuffed Turkey (2.5 pounds)
- Maple Sage Breakfast Sausage (13 oz)
- Smoked Gouda (5 oz)
- Cranberry White Cheddar (5 oz)
- Plain Butter – Salted (8 oz)
- Maple Butter (5 oz)
You will also recieve cornbread and stuffing recipes using some of the products you receive in the box.
You can order on their website. Don’t wait too long, as the shop has apparently been innundated with orders (which is great to hear a plant-based meal service is so popular!) If you order from here, or have in the past, we’d love to know what you think about their products! They sound very compelling, and the cheddar sounds wonderful!
Photo: Public domain. Source.
- Pad Thai Protein Salad recipe from The Plant-Based Cookbook + Book Review and Giveaway! - December 9, 2020
- Lemon ginger bowl sauce with miso recipe (Oil free, no added sodium) - November 30, 2020
- New vegan bacon at Whole Foods Market – 300 store roll-out - November 15, 2020
Leave a Reply