Okja - Movie
This is an original movie released by Netflix, which has themes and a storyline that will resonate with vegans. The movie follows a young girl called Mija as she takes great risk to prevent a powerful corporation from stealing her large animal friend Okja. The movie's storyline will speak to many vegans as it navigates timely and important issues: ethics, corporate greed, and animal welfare and activism.
Okja is co-produced by Netflix, directed by Bong Joon-Ho and stars Seo-Hyeon Ahn, Jake Gyllenhaal, Tilda Swinton, and Lily Collins.
- Year: 2017
- Runtime: 1 hour 58 minutes
- Website:www.netflix.com (no offical site found)
- Social: Instagram | Facebook
- IMDB: imdb.com/title/tt3967856/
Okja is available to stream on Netflix. Watch it here.
This article is for news purposes only, and is not sponsored or affiliated in any way. Photo credit: http://www.netflix.com.
Latest posts by Jen deHaan (see all)
- Vegan Ginger Orange Farro, Bean & Vegetable Meal Salad recipe (using Chop Above cutting board!) - September 3, 2019
- Flavor Blast Vegan Tzatziki Spread recipe (Dairy Free, Oil free, Low Fat) - July 8, 2019
- Vegan ramen with mushrooms and tofu recipe – with a spicy option (Oil free, Vegan) - June 4, 2019