Plant Pure Nation
"The documentary film PlantPure Nation tells the story of three people on a quest to spread the message of one of the most important health breakthroughs of all time. When nutritional scientist and author T. Colin Campbell inspires Kentucky State Representative Tom Riner to propose a pilot program documenting the health benefits of a plant-based diet, they inadvertently set in motion a series of events that expose powerful forces opposed to the diet. After industry lobbyists kill the pilot program, Dr. Campbell’s oldest son Nelson decides to try his own grassroots approach in his hometown of Mebane, North Carolina.
PlantPure Nation was filmed across the USA and includes world-renowned experts, doctors and authors. The Production team includes Director Nelson Campbell, and Producer John Corry & Writer Lee Fulkerson from the acclaimed documentary film Forks Over Knives." - via http://www.plantpurenation.com/
- Year: 2015
- Runtime: 1 hours 36 minutes
- Website: http://www.plantpurenation.com/
- YouTube (Trailer): above
- Netflix: Not currently available.
- Amazon (Stream): http://amzn.to/2hCjsB7
- DVD: http://amzn.to/2gQvCaS
Check out the DVD and books
[amazon_link asins='1940363683,B01HOKI85C,B017JJSIIK' template='ProductGrid' store='plantrecipe-20' marketplace='US' link_id='ba088fdf-c962-11e6-a6b4-1b856799ccfe']
Latest posts by Jen deHaan (see all)
- Thai Red Curry Hummus recipe (Oil free, Vegan, low fat) - January 22, 2019
- Spicy Green Curry Lentil Dahl Instant Pot recipe (Vegan, Oil Free, Low Fat) - January 18, 2019
- Ginger and lemon Green Goddess dressing recipe (Oil free, vegan, low fat) - January 17, 2019