This documentary explores the history of the sugar industry, and compares it to the history of big tobacco. It looks at how sugar is used, the impact it has on health, and investigates the "new big tobacco".
- Year: 2015
- Runtime: 1 hour 31 minutes
- Website: http://sugarcoateddoc.com/
- YouTube (Trailer): above
- Netflix: Not currently available.
Latest posts by Jen deHaan (see all)
- Thai Red Curry Hummus recipe (Oil free, Vegan, low fat) - January 22, 2019
- Spicy Green Curry Lentil Dahl Instant Pot recipe (Vegan, Oil Free, Low Fat) - January 18, 2019
- Ginger and lemon Green Goddess dressing recipe (Oil free, vegan, low fat) - January 17, 2019