This documentary explores the history of the sugar industry, and compares it to the history of big tobacco. It looks at how sugar is used, the impact it has on health, and investigates the “new big tobacco”.
- Year: 2015
- Runtime: 1 hour 31 minutes
- Website: http://sugarcoateddoc.com/
- YouTube (Trailer): above
- Netflix: Not currently available.
- Pad Thai Protein Salad recipe from The Plant-Based Cookbook + Book Review and Giveaway! - December 9, 2020
- Lemon ginger bowl sauce with miso recipe (Oil free, no added sodium) - November 30, 2020
- New vegan bacon at Whole Foods Market – 300 store roll-out - November 15, 2020
Leave a Reply