This documentary explores the history of the sugar industry, and compares it to the history of big tobacco. It looks at how sugar is used, the impact it has on health, and investigates the "new big tobacco".
- Year: 2015
- Runtime: 1 hour 31 minutes
- Website: http://sugarcoateddoc.com/
- YouTube (Trailer): above
- Netflix: Not currently available.
- New Vegan Q&A: Pantry items, alcohol, and eating out - February 17, 2020
- Kale pesto and farro salad with tomatoes, spinach and peas recipe (Oil Free, Vegan) - February 14, 2020
- Oil free Vegan Kale Pesto recipe (SOS-Free option, sunflower seed base) - January 30, 2020