This documentary explores the history of the sugar industry, and compares it to the history of big tobacco. It looks at how sugar is used, the impact it has on health, and investigates the "new big tobacco".
- Year: 2015
- Runtime: 1 hour 31 minutes
- Website: http://sugarcoateddoc.com/
- YouTube (Trailer): above
- Netflix: Not currently available.
Latest posts by Jen deHaan (see all)
- Vegan Ginger Orange Farro, Bean & Vegetable Meal Salad recipe (using Chop Above cutting board!) - September 3, 2019
- Flavor Blast Vegan Tzatziki Spread recipe (Dairy Free, Oil free, Low Fat) - July 8, 2019
- Vegan ramen with mushrooms and tofu recipe – with a spicy option (Oil free, Vegan) - June 4, 2019