This documentary explores the history of the sugar industry, and compares it to the history of big tobacco. It looks at how sugar is used, the impact it has on health, and investigates the "new big tobacco".
- Year: 2015
- Runtime: 1 hour 31 minutes
- Website: http://sugarcoateddoc.com/
- YouTube (Trailer): above
- Netflix: Not currently available.
Latest posts by Jen deHaan (see all)
- 73 Cows (2018 Documentary) - November 15, 2019
- The Game Changers (2018 documentary) - November 15, 2019
- Cheap Vegan Chili (Low fat, oil free) – but still rich, filling, and expensive tasting - November 13, 2019