WHAT THE HEALTH from AUM Films & Media on Vimeo.
What the Health
The team who brought you Cowspiracy, Kip Andersen and Keegan Kuhn, are back with a new film called What the Health. In this new documentary, we get to follow Kip Andersen as he looks into how we can prevent and reverse chronic diseases, and the reasons why America’s health organizations don’t want you do learn how to do so. The What the Health film premieres online on March 16, 2017 as a streaming video.
This expose seeks insight from advocates, doctors, non-profit organizations, and researchers to expose corruption within the massive medical industry, who is making big money from patients. Working together with the food industry, such as eating animal products, is keeping American’s sick leading to profit? This investigative documentary shows you how to connect the dots between the big businesses that have vested interests in illness.
Are we in the midst of a giant health cover-up? With cancer, heart disease, and diabetes rates climbing to epic levels, this is a documentary you will want to see. To learn more about the film, visit their website at www.whatthehealthfilm.com.
- Year: 2017
- Runtime: 1 hour 32 minutes
- Social: Twitter | Facebook
What the Health premieres online on Vimeo March 16, 2017.
What the Health is available on Netflix as of June 16, 2017.
This space will be updated with any additional streaming or purchasing options.
Reviews and responses
- Virginia Messina, MPH, RD (aka TheVeganRD): Introduction to review | Review
- Dr. Joel Kahn
This article is for news purposes only, and is not sponsored or affiliated in any way. Photo credit: http://www.whatthehealthfilm.com.
- Pad Thai Protein Salad recipe from The Plant-Based Cookbook + Book Review and Giveaway! - December 9, 2020
- Lemon ginger bowl sauce with miso recipe (Oil free, no added sodium) - November 30, 2020
- New vegan bacon at Whole Foods Market – 300 store roll-out - November 15, 2020
Leave a Reply