This juicing recipe does not yield pretty looking juice, but it's healthy and pretty tasty. I wondered what Bok Choy would taste like juiced, and it's not too strong (reminiscent of celery). So this actually created a healthy and delicious beverage, even though it's not the prettiest. Maybe just put it in a nice cup or something.
Bok choy and Red Pepper juice
- 3 bok choy or similar asian green
- 1 red bell pepper large
- 1 apple
- 1/2 lemon
- Run all ingredients through the juicer. If you have a masticating juicer, this will help you efficiently juice the bok choy leaves.
- You will notice the flavor of the red pepper stands out, and overall very refreshing. For some reason reminds me a little of carrot juice.
Have you tried it? Have you made it look pretty? Tag us in a photo and let us know what you did!
Latest posts by Jen deHaan (see all)
- Vegan Ginger Orange Farro, Bean & Vegetable Meal Salad recipe (using Chop Above cutting board!) - September 3, 2019
- Flavor Blast Vegan Tzatziki Spread recipe (Dairy Free, Oil free, Low Fat) - July 8, 2019
- Vegan ramen with mushrooms and tofu recipe – with a spicy option (Oil free, Vegan) - June 4, 2019