This is one of my favorite recipes for juicing - Grapefruit Fennel. It was the first juice we tried upon purchasing our first juicer, and one of the simplest. It remains my favorite juice to this day!
The hint of anise pairs so well with the tart grapefruit.
Grapefruit and Fennel juice
- 2 Grapefruit large
- 1 Fennel bulb large, or add second bulb to taste
- Remove stalk from fennel.
- Remove peel from grapefruit.
- Wash, chop into chunks, and combine remaining fruit in juicer.
- Strain if necessary, and enjoy!
Latest posts by Jen deHaan (see all)
- Vegan Mushroom Oyster Sauce recipe (Oil Free, Low Fat) - December 11, 2019
- Planet Vegan (2019 Documentary) - November 28, 2019
- Creamy Buffalo Chik’n Hot Sauce recipe (Oil Free, Vegan) – Dip, spread, dressing, and more - November 28, 2019