This is one of my favorite recipes for juicing - Grapefruit Fennel. It was the first juice we tried upon purchasing our first juicer, and one of the simplest. It remains my favorite juice to this day!
The hint of anise pairs so well with the tart grapefruit.
Grapefruit and Fennel juice
- 2 Grapefruit large
- 1 Fennel bulb large, or add second bulb to taste
- Remove stalk from fennel.
- Remove peel from grapefruit.
- Wash, chop into chunks, and combine remaining fruit in juicer.
- Strain if necessary, and enjoy!
Latest posts by Jen deHaan (see all)
- Kale pesto and farro salad with tomatoes, spinach and peas recipe (Oil Free, Vegan) - February 14, 2020
- Oil free Vegan Kale Pesto recipe (SOS-Free option, sunflower seed base) - January 30, 2020
- Citrus herb chickpea salad sandwich recipe (Oil free, vegan) - January 23, 2020
Last Updated on