This compilation recipe shows you how you can make a variety of recipes, and mix them up during the week in order to have a different breakfast every day. "Mix and match" is a fantastic way to keep your diet fresh and interesting, and making a number of recipes at the beginning of the week makes it easier to stay on track during the week when things get busy.
Despite being several recipes-in-one, each one is incredibly easy to make. You can prep them in a short time on Sunday, so you are ready to go on Monday. This recipe uses:
- Our easy overnight oatmeal
- Flavored vegan yogurt (You can use homemade or purchased)
- Super simple overnight raspberry chia overnight jam
- Peanut butter cinnamon trail mix
Overnight Raspberry Chia Oatmeal
- Simply layer your overnight oatmeal, vegan yogurt, and raspberry jam, then sprinkle with peanut butter trail mix.
And now you might have a few ideas about how you can mix it up later in the week! Here is one other preparation of layered overnight oatmeal that I love.
How do you make yours? Let us know in the comments!
Get delicious plant based recipes directly to your inbox each week, for free! Our newsletter will feature exclusive, bonus content. Your privacy is taken seriously - we never spam. Click to SIGN UP HERE!
- New Vegan Q&A: Pantry items, alcohol, and eating out - February 17, 2020
- Kale pesto and farro salad with tomatoes, spinach and peas recipe (Oil Free, Vegan) - February 14, 2020
- Oil free Vegan Kale Pesto recipe (SOS-Free option, sunflower seed base) - January 30, 2020
Last Updated on