This compilation recipe shows you how you can make a variety of recipes, and mix them up during the week in order to have a different breakfast every day. “Mix and match” is a fantastic way to keep your diet fresh and interesting, and making a number of recipes at the beginning of the week makes it easier to stay on track during the week when things get busy.
Despite being several recipes-in-one, each one is incredibly easy to make. You can prep them in a short time on Sunday, so you are ready to go on Monday. This recipe uses:
- Our easy overnight oatmeal
- Flavored vegan yogurt (You can use homemade or purchased)
- Super simple overnight raspberry chia overnight jam
- Peanut butter cinnamon trail mix
Overnight Raspberry Chia Oatmeal
- Simply layer your overnight oatmeal, vegan yogurt, and raspberry jam, then sprinkle with peanut butter trail mix.
And now you might have a few ideas about how you can mix it up later in the week! Here is one other preparation of layered overnight oatmeal that I love.
How do you make yours? Let us know in the comments!
- Does cross contamination on a grill make something “not vegan”? - October 14, 2020
- Healthy oil free vegan dinner roll recipe (aka bun or bread roll recipe) - October 11, 2020
- Swedish store Felix pricing food products based on climate impact - October 6, 2020