This breakfast parfait, or pudding, is a dense and filling breakfast option while not being too heavy. Loaded with healthy ingredients to get your nutrition punch, the chia pudding is a healthy way to keep you going until lunch.
But what's best is when you layer these ingredients together. You get the texture contrast between the berries, pudding (gelatinous from the chia), and the creamy yogurt. I strongly recommend some pomegranate berries that add a tangy crunch that contrasts perfectly with the other ingredients.
Layered vegan chia oatmeal
- 1/2 cup chia oatmeal pudding Recipe linked in notes
- 1/4 cup vegan yogurt (plant-based yogurt) Recipe linked in notes
- 1/4 cup granola
- 4 Tbsp berries blueberries, raspberries, acai, etc
- 2 Tbsp seeds pomegranate, sesame, sunflower, hemp seeds
- Simply layer the ingredients. Start with the oatmeal, then layer 1/4 cup of the pudding on top of the granola. Add the yogurt, and then add the rest of the chia pudding on top.
- Add desired toppings to your layered breakfast.
Latest posts by Jen deHaan (see all)
- Deluxe Sunomono Salad recipe (Vegan, oil free, low fat) - February 13, 2019
- Vegan sweet and sour stir fry recipe (Oil free, low fat) - February 12, 2019
- How to cook perfect potatoes in the Instant Pot - February 6, 2019